October 30, 2013 by Islamic Inspiration
Islamic Inspiration has been awarded a Liebster Award yay! It sure is nice to feel appreciated:)
My awarder :
Thank you Don, I’m totally honoured and humbly accept:)
This Liebster Award:
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the Liebster.
The Liebster Award is a “favorite blog” award. The aim is to bring exposure to bloggers and help them discover other amazing blogs and vice versa.
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who awarded you.
2.Answer the ten questions posted by the blogger who awarded you!
3.Give up to ten other bloggers the award
4.Create ten questions for your awardees to answer.
5.Notify your awardees.
Section 2: I’m awarding this Liebster to
Section 3: Questions I would like my awardees to answer
1) What would you do with $1,000,000 if you could do anything but had to spend it immediately?
2) Three reasons why WordPress.com is better than Facebook?
5) How do you best handle heated/angry situations?
6) What is the most inspiring thing you’ve ever read, heard, or seen, and how has it helped you on your life’s journey?
7) What do you think are the three qualities to building and maintaining good friendships/relationships?
8) How did you pick your blog’s name?
9) What is your favourite duah and why?
10) What’s your favourite food?